Changes in HPE Networking: Gillai Leaving, Arista Scaling — HPE is undergoing a major facelift. Saar Gillai is leaving at year-end and the company will begin selling Arista switches.
AT&T’s ECOMP & Open-O Might Step on Each Other’s Toes — It’s yet to be seen whether AT&T will integrate Open-O’s code or keep its own flavor of MANO.
Oracle Goes All-In on Cloud and IaaS — Oracle claims it will outdo AWS in performance and price when it comes to the cloud.
Here are the week’s strays and stragglers we roped for you:
Digital Realty, a provider of data centers, colocation, and interconnection services, released Service Exchange, an platform that makes use of SDN to facilitate connections to multiple cloud service providers.
Here are the other stories SDxCentral covered this week:
- Here’s What’s Inside Oracle’s AWS-Killing Bare Metal Cloud
- Software Still Hasn’t Hurt Cisco Like It Was Supposed To
- Cisco & IBM Both Evaluate the Security Company Imperva
- What’s Still Good, Bad & Ugly About NFV
- Ericsson to Cut 3K Jobs in Sweden By Shuttering Manufacturing Sites
- Cisco Teams with Salesforce on Cloud & IoT
- Centec Raises $47M to Battle Broadcom
- T-Mobile Taps Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung for 5G Tests
- OpenDaylight Unleashes Boron, its Fifth Code Iteration
- Industrial IoT Group Releases Security Framework
- AirGig: Broadband over Power Lines Could Speed Up 5G
- SoftWatch Releases SaaS to Help Enterprises Migrate to Cloud
- Ericsson Shifts Strategy to CTO Ewaldsson, North America to Quereshi
- Cloud Migration Is Making Performance Monitoring Crucial
- Versa-led Alliance Promotes White Box SD-WAN Hardware
- Masergy Resells Silver Peak’s SD-WAN
- Blue Medora’s SaaS Combines Database and Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring
- Vista Equity Partners Takes Infoblox Private for $1.6B
- Nokia Makes Enterprise Push with Edge Computing, XaaS
- Nutanix IPO Likely to Raise $173M